Engineered to maintain their good looks despite long exposure to wind and sunlight. Par Aide golf flags feature:
• Improved steadfast colors, thanks to a patented DuPont process.
• Stronger stitching, including bar-tacked corners and four rows of fly-hem stitching, ensures durability in high winds.
• Lightweight 200 denier nylon construction makes flags sensitive to even gentle breezes, giving golfers a better determination of wind direction.
• Tube-style and tie-style flags are available.
• Unlike heavy sailcloth flags, ours minimize premature wear on sticks and cups, and decrease the chance of flagsticks being blown out of cups.