Want to get news alerts delivered direct to your inbox? Edit your email preferences
By Rene Lubbers in on 16 Dec 2011
When it comes to caring for your greens, there's no surer choice than a 2500E E-Cut™ Hybrid greens mower.
A mixture of advanced technology and common sense, the 2500E Hybrid puts power in all the right places. Its unique design reduces fuel usage and sound levels without compromising cut quality while a best-in-class designed operator station allows for maximum comfort and efficient operation.
If you need a mower that is designed for the highest level of cut quality, operator comfort and level of serviceability then you can't look past the 2500E E-Cut™ Hybrid. Features:
- Diesel models feature a 14.6 kW (19.6-hp) Yanmar® liquid-cooled engine, while petrol models feature a 14.8 kW (19.9-hp) Kawasaki® engine
- Reduced sound levels and reduced fuel consumption at 2250 rpm; throttle notch serves as a guide
- Electric reel drive system eliminates 102 hydraulic leak points, minimising leak opportunities
- Offset cutting units virtually eliminate tri-plex ring with a simple change in direction
- Brushless electric reel motors for compact design and optimal efficiency
- 48-V alternator powers reel drive motors, requiring no additional batteries on unit
- A belt-driven alternator allows the reels to operate to maximum efficiency while running the engine at lower rpm
- Consistent height of cut through contour following, weight transfer, and cutting unit suspension
- Grass catcher system transfers clipping weight to frame, rather than to cutting unit
- Easy service access to minimise time to perform daily maintenance tasks
- High-strength tubular steel frame for added durability
- Smooth and turf tyre options to meet a variety of mowing conditions and areas
Experience the 2500E E-Cut™ Hybrid Greens Mowers in an Interactive Tour.
Read more articles in ,
by Rene Lubbers
or from December 2011.
Want to post a comment in response to this article?
Login or Register for free if you are not a Pitchcare member.